Beautiful and affordable gemstone jewelry
All profits benefit our soldiers because...
our soldiers ROCK!
Donations made to Special Operations Warrior Foundation
Mission - Purpose
Provide unique, quality, value-priced gemstone jewelry designed to enhance your wardrobe while raising funds to support Special Operations Warrior Foundation
More Gallery Pictures at:
If you see something you like, it can be listed in the shop for purchase
Special thanks to Canon U.S. A. for helping me with a camera repair at no cost which demonstrated their support of my efforts to help the military. THANK YOU CANON U.S.A. !!!
How can you help (learn more)
- Make a donation to SOWF and get a discount on Jewelry
- Book a home party
- Book a work party
- Sponsore an event
- Shop on line
- Suggest a venue or craftshow to attend
- Sponsor an on-line party
- Share website with friends
- Like or share on Facebook
- Follow or Tweet on Twitter
Benefits of booking a party
- Earn credits towards your purchase of R&B jewelry (10% of sales)
- Raise funds for Special Ops (most parties earn $400 or more)
Benefits of hosting an event
- Earn cash for your organization (5% of sales)
- Raise funds for Special Ops (most events earn $700 or more)
Many thanks to:
- Joni Arrington
- Rosie Bainum
- Despina Bloxsom
- Canon U.S.A.
- Tana Campbell
- Kelli Chementi
- Peggy Flowers
- Amanda Franklin
- Taylor Hanson
- Sandy Hinchman
- Maureen Joseph
- Brenda Keck
- Leslie Kernan
- Karen Knowles
- Ashley and John Lowry
- Terri, Lloyd, Christine McCullough
- Bree Murphy
- Michele Noggle
- Rhonda Osborne
- Tom Schmiedlin
- Software Specialist (Ron Seibert)
- Jacinta Synnott
- Angela Tondra
- Karen Trunzo
- Jodi Valvo
- Nota Zografos
- All my customers
More information on how you can help (go back)
Home and work parties
- Parties usually last 2-3 hours
- Jewelry set up usually takes 1.5 hours prior to start of party
- Set up can be on a conference room table, dining room tables, card tables and/or beds
- Packup afterwards usually takes 1 hour
- Parties can be at lunch, after work or on the weekend
- Hostess earns money off the purchase of jewelry
- Parties are successful because most of the inventory is displayed and can be tried on
- Great for those who live in the Pittsburgh area (within 1.5 hours of Leechburg)
Sponsoring an event
- Similar to home and work parties but your organization sponsors it.
- Your organization can earn cash rather than money off the purchase of jewelry.
- These events can be very successful because there are many organization members inviting their friends.
Sponsor an on-line party
- Maybe you don't have time for a home party or maybe you don't have the space for entertaining.
- Consider inviting all your friends to visit the website and make purchases within a certain period of time (i.e 1 week). Your "invitation" would include a code they would use for you to earn hostess credits to be applied to your purchases.
Suggest a venu
- Do you know of a well-attended annual event or craft show that Robi might attend
- Do you know of an organization that might consider sponsoring an event
- Do you know of a place that could be used for an event
- Help with set up before a craft show (usually 7 am - 8:30 am)
- Help with take down after a craft show (usually 3 pm - 4 pm)
- Help behind the table at a craft show (shows are usually 9 am - 3 pm)
- Help with administrative tasks
- Help with marketing tasks
Sign up to receive a quarterly newsletter that will inform you of upcoming craft shows or events I'll be attending as a vendor, website campaigns, and progress toward donations goals. Your email address won't be shared with any other entity. You'll be able to unsubscribe at any time.